STOPzilla AVM 2013 is an easy-to-use tool for cleaning and protecting your PC from viruses and malware. The STOPzilla AVM launches and scans twice as fast as standard anti-virus technology, checking for the latest Viruses and Malware. With AVM technology, you’re secure and protected from any malicious threat. We have earned a perfect score from West Coast Labs in protecting Computers from these threats!
STOPzilla’s new and unique AVM technology is able to load and scan your computer faster, detect and remove a wide range of computer related threats without slowing down your computer related tasks.
- What Does AVM Technology Do?
- Reduces the application memory footprint by 80%, making your pc more responsive.
- Reduces its application startup and shutdown times while increasing scanning speed by 25%.
- Increases detection of viruses and malicious threats twice as fast as before.
How is STOPzilla AVM 2013 better than other AntiVirus or AntiMalware solutions? What sets apart STOPzilla AVM 2013 from the rest?
• Install, scan, detect, and remove malicious threats in hostile environments –STOPzilla installs, loads its latest threat definitions, enables Real-time protection to terminate active threats, and performs a full system scan to detect and remove all malicious components from an infected machine, even in the most hostile environments.
• Comprehensive system clean-up – STOPzilla AVM is specialized in doing a through system clean-up of all malicious components by applying research and technology to perform a comprehensive job of detecting and cleaning all related malicious threat components and modules.
• State-of-the-art Anti-Rootkit technology – Today’s malicious threats will also block read and write access to their own malicious files from other security software with rootkit techniques, STOPzilla successfully scans such system areas, gains access to the malicious hidden threats, and removes them after a reboot.
• State-of-the-art System hardening technology – STOPzilla AVM is able to monitor and prevent any malicious modifications to internet settings, browser settings, Windows Explorer settings, desktop settings, system start-up settings, system policy settings, Windows Hosts-file, Windows Registry, and processes in memory such as preventing malicious process injection.
• State-of-the-art Application hardening technology – STOPzilla AVM includes self protection mechanisms that prevents malware from attacking our security software or rendering the program useless, while other security solutions struggle to survive.
Incoming search terms:
- stopzilla avm 2013 activation key
- is stopzilla a good antimalware program